UK Company Formation and Administration
Establish your UK Ltd through a reliable and experienced provider
When you establish a UK limited company (Ltd) through Anglodan, you will receive personal attention and the opportunity to design a bespoke solution that suits your specific requirements.
Our speciality is to provide such services to non-UK customers who wish to establish a UK company but who are unsure of how to do it and what it involves. We provide guidance throughout the process and endeavour to simplify matters for you as much as possible.
These are some of the advantages of forming a UK company:
- Company registration within 24 hours
- Your company will normally be formed and registered just a few hours after it has been ordered.
- Very limited capital requirements
- UK companies can be formed with a share capital of just £0.01, although a share capital of £100 is more usual. The share capital need not be paid in prior to the formation of the company.
- Low corporation tax
- The corporation tax rate for UK companies is currently 19%.
- Low maintenance costs
- UK companies are cheaper to maintain than companies in most other European countries. A smaller UK company will normally not be required to have its annual accounts audited.
- UK virtual office
- Anglodan’s Basic Package includes processing of post from the UK authorities. In addition, Anglodan can offer forwarding of commercial correspondence and, if required, a UK phone number and/or a UK fax number with redirection.
Ordering your UK company
Anglodan offers several different package solutions starting at £750 + VAT for the first year.
See our packages and order online on our price list.
Read more about UK companies and our services on the following pages. If you have any questions before ordering, please contact us by e-mail or phone..